Cheese and Potato Frittata
When someone says “breakfast with eggs”, I’m sure you all imagine scrambled eggs with bacon, or something like that. But you can’t even imagine how many delicious and interesting meals actually exist with eggs. You can eat eggs for breakfast every single day and you will be making something different every time. Frittata is one of the most delicious meals you can prepare fast and easy for breakfast. It is recommended to add some fruits to your plate with it.
This recipe is intended for 2 servings
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
1. 2 beaten eggs
2. 1 tablespoon olive oil
3. Pepper and salt – to taste
4. ½ diced onion
5. 1/3 cup Cheddar cheese
6. 1 large potato (shredded and peeled)
1. The first thing you want to do is to preheat the oven to 200 degrees C (400 degrees F).
2. Next, take a large skillet and heat the oil. Once the skillet is hot, add the potatoes. Continue until they get golden and crispy (this would take
you about 15 minutes). After that, add the onion, but reduce the heat to medium. Continue cooking and stirring, until they get soft. Add the pepper and the salt. Next, pour the eggs too.
3. Now it is time to put the skillet into the oven for about 10 minutes. When the eggs seem firm, take the skillet out and sprinkle the cheddar cheese all over. Return it to the oven, and when the cheese is melted, take it out and enjoy your meal!