Delicious Peach Omelet
If you’ve always wanted to try out something different, yet delicious, this is the perfect choice for your breakfast. Omelet with peaches sounds tasty, doesn’t it? Surprise your family with this easy and fast breakfast. Your success is guaranteed with this unordinary recipe!
This recipe is intended for 4 servings
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
1. 8 eggs
2. 1/3 teaspoon salt
3. 1 cup sliced, peeled peaches
4. 5 slices bacon
5. 1/6 teaspoon ground black pepper
6. 2 ½ tablespoons lemon juice
7. 1 ½ pinch paprika
8. 3 tablespoons water
9. 1 ½ tablespoons sugar
10. 1 ½ teaspoon fresh chopped chives
1. First of all, you want to mix the lemon juice with the peaches and put them aside. After that, take a deep, large skillet, and place the bacon inside. Over medium high heat, cook the bacon, until it gets evenly brown. Next, you want to crumble and drain it, and also put aside. But reserve 2 tablespoons bacon grease in the skillet.
2. Now, you are going to need a large bowl, in which to mix together the eggs, chives, the crumbled bacon, sugar, water, black pepper, and salt.
3. After that, reheat the bacon grease over medium high heat. Once the grease is hot, pour the ingredients you prepared into the pan. Now, arrange the peach slices on the top of egg batter. When you finish, cover and cook for 1 minute over medium heat. After that, uncover and cook until ready.
4. The last thing you want to do is to sprinkle the paprika and let the meal cool a little bit before you serve it.