Easy Italian Omelet
We all know breakfast is the most important meal of the day. The problem is that sometimes we don’t have much time to prepare a quality breakfast, and we end up eating junk food, which is the last thing you want for your organism. Of course, there is always a solution to this problem. There is something that you can do quickly and easy, and make sure that you will have a quality breakfast at home, before you leave for work.
This recipe is intended for 2 servings
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
1. 6 beaten eggs
2. Ground black pepper and sea salt (to taste)
3. 4 tablespoons olive oil
4. 3 teaspoons chopped chives
5. 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
1. First, you’ve got to heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat, swirling oil to coat the pot. After that, pour the eggs into the heated pot. They will immediately start firming and bubbling.
2. After that, take a rubber spatula and gently lift the cooked edges of the omelet. Next, you want to tilt the pot so that the uncooked eggs run underneath the lifted edge.
3. Repeat the same thing until the omelet is almost completely ready (it usually takes not more than 2 minutes cooking time).
4. After that, you want to remove it from the heat. Using a rubber spatula spread out any runny egg evenly on the top of the omelet.
5. Now you want to sprinkle the goat cheese, the sea salt, the black pepper, and the chives over your omelet.
6. Now, carefully lift one of the edges and fold 1/3 of the omelet into the center over the cheese and chives. After that, do the same thing with the opposite side of the omelet. Gently slide it to the edge of the pot and flip, folded side down, onto a plate.