Easy Sandwich with Scrambled Eggs
You want to prepare something healthy, fast and delicious for your children’s breakfast? No problem! This is something they will absolutely love, so get ready for preparing this every single day! This will spare you so much time that you will be able to take care of many other things in the morning, and you will not run late for work.
This recipe is intended for 2 servings
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
1. 4 toasted slices of bread
2. 4 beaten eggs
3. Salt – to taste
4. 2 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
5. 2 tablespoons milk
6. 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
1. First, you’re going to need a big bowl, in which you want to beat the eggs, the salt, and the milk together.
2. After that, heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Next, about 1-2 minutes, cook the eggs into the heated skillet, without stirring, until set on bottom.
3. After that, flip the eggs and continue cooking on the other side, again without stirring, for not more than 1 minute. Next, you want to remove them from heat.
4. On each piece of toast, spread 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise. After that, add the mustard over the mayonnaise. The next step is to take the eggs, which you want to place on each toast, and in order to complete the sandwich – top with the remaining toast.