Fluffy scrambled eggs in oven
If you have many things to do in the morning and you can’t spend your whole time in the kitchen, preparing breakfast for the family, there is always a solution to this problem. Here is one of the fastest and easiest ways to prepare scrambled eggs. It won’t take much of your time and you will be able to prepare everything else for the family breakfast while the eggs just “prepare themselves” in the oven.
This recipe is intended for 4 servings
Preparation time: 10 min.
Cooking time: 20 min.
- ¼ cup butter (melted) or margarine
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C (350 degrees F).
- Pour the melted butter (margarine) into a glass 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Whisk up the eggs and the salt in a bigger bowl, until they become well blended.
- Whisk in milk gradually.
- Pour the eggs into the baking dish and bake it uncovered for about 10 minutes.
- Stir, after that bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until the eggs are set.
Serve them immediately. If you like, you can sprinkle them with parsley or another flavoring of your choice.